Unlimited referrals for just £10 per GP per Week!
Evidence-based Online CBT treatment for Anxiety and Depression. No set up costs and Patient and GP Supported Materials included!
Enter your details below to begin your enquiry
Alternatively, you can call 01476550331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Beating the Blues Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (cCBT) is recommended by the National Institute for Care Excellence for the treatment of mild and/or moderate depression and generalised anxiety conditions. Beating the Blues was the first cCBT programme to be recommended by NICE (2007).
- Beating the Blues Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and can be used as a stand-alone treatment or alongside medication or treatment plans for people with chronic health conditions.
- Beating the Blues brings all the benefits of CBT directly to your patients by the use of computer and multi-media technology, at a time and place of the patient’s choosing with no waiting period.
- Beating the Blues has been proven to help people suffering with mild and/or moderate depression and anxiety to get better and stay better. 22 peer-reviewed and published studies demonstrate the programme’s effectiveness, as it teaches practical, lifelong skills.
- People using Beating the Blues benefit from 30 additional depression free-days in the 6 months after treatment.
- Nine out of ten patients would recommend Beating the Blues to others and over half found the programme better than other treatments they had previously received.
Terms and conditions:
- Available for all orders placed 01/10/20 to 31/01/2021
- £10 per GP per week based on total GP head count attached to specified practice
- Guaranteed no price increase until October 2022
- Usage by patients registered to the specified practice only
- No limit on usage/referrals for patients registered to specified practice
- No set up costs, set up usually within 14 days of placing order
- Includes FREE use by all other practice based staff with patients registered to the practice
- Includes FREE electronic support materials, on-line training manual and practice guidelines required to implement within your practice
- Includes support of named account manager to help with set up and launch
- Payable annually in advance within 30 days of order
- Automatically renewal if 90 days’ notice not given
Please call 01476550331 or email email@example.com for more information.
Find out how Beating the Blues can help GPs.